We hope it hasn’t happened too many times to you, the dreaded broken window in your car, truck, or SUV. Chances are however, it has happened, and it was a pain in the neck. It always seems like a broken car window or windshield occurs when you have the least amount of time to deal with it. If it’s not the time that gets you, it’s the cost. While we work in the auto glass industry, we aren’t immune to this frustration. It happens to us all.
If you’re using the old “Scottsdale auto glass repair near me” search in your browser, we’ve got your back. As the results pile up and you get even more irritated, we are here to get things sorted out, repaired, and you back on the road fast. We have several years in this industry and have repaired or replaced just about any vehicle window you can think of. We have done it for hundreds of Scottsdale neighbors, and we can help you too. Below you will learn more about us and how we can help you.
Auto Glass Services
We work on nearly every make and model, no matter the age or type of vehicle. This includes cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, classics, vintage models, recreational and more. Here is a shortlist of services we can help you with in Scottsdale.
- Windshields – We can repair chips, cracks or replace your windshield for those with more significant damage.
- Recalibration – We perform the tests required for recalibration to ensure your smart features work after a windshield replacement.
- Side Windows – Replacements of your cracked or shattered driver or passenger vehicle windows are a snap for us. This includes the power window mechanisms.
- Quarter Panel – These windows are found mostly on SUVs or vans and are often tinted for privacy.
- Rear Window – We replace rear windows on all makes and models and use expert teams to install this specialty glass.
- Roof Glass – For cracks or shatters in sunroofs or moon roofs, our crew can either repair or replace these at your location.
- Window Tint – Want more privacy? We can do window tinting services at your home or place of work.
Top Reasons to Have your Broken Glass Fixed
We have heard many of the same stories in our shop. “It was just a small crack for a while but now it’s across my entire windshield.” We get it. Auto glass repairs aren’t exactly high on the priority list. Here are a few reasons why you should consider putting them up there though.
1 – Broken auto glass tends to get worse over time. Driving around on rough roads, potholes, speed bumps, and other hazards will only make your broken glass worse.
2 – Your vehicle’s structural integrity may be compromised. All auto glass is designed to work together with your car. Once your glass is broken, an accident can leave you with more damages or injuries.
3 – You don’t want insurance or legal complications. Insurance companies want you to take care of your damaged auto glass as soon as possible, so they are forking over more money for your repairs. They reward you for that quick attention. Also, if you find yourself in an accident or on the wrong side of an officer’s bad day, you could be held responsible for the damages or get a ticket.
We would love to work with you and get your vehicle taken care of with excellent customer care and quick attention. We work with superior manufacturers who give us the highest quality auto glass and the best prices. We encourage you to message us today so we can take care of your broken or damaged windows.